Instead of just looking up into the sky, you’re actually gazing down into the infinite cosmic abyss, with only gravity holding you onto the surface of the earth.
Actually, you’re looking up into the cosmic abyss because gravity is a just bend in the space time continuum. So if we’re on earth, in this valley of the continuum, we would be looking UP the valley at all the stars and such. Science is cool.
- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
- Dumbledore: Ten points to Dumbledore